STANLEY Engineered Fastening, a global provider in precision fastening, has introduced the first battery-powered solution for speed fastening in the market.
The new SB25PT-05 Battery-Powered Speed Fastening Tool delivers significant productivity improvements for rapid installations by enhancing operator mobility, enabling a user to move easily around large volume applications without the constraints of compressed air lines.
The SB25PT-05 minimizes maintenance downtime and improves accessibility to narrower spaces.
When coupled with Avdel NeoSpeed fasteners, the system delivers one of the most versatile solution for permanent, reliable, strong, and vibration-resistant assemblies.
- Cordless technology for improved accessibility and mobility
- Long barrel, allowing accessibility to narrower spaces
- Balanced ergonomic design to maximize output and reduces operator fatigue
- Easy to use, lightweight, and portable solution that ensures maximum runtime and charging time thanks to the use of DEWALT lithium-ion batteries
- Permanent and vibration-resistant assembly, featuring improved hole-fill and reliable joint performance when used in conjunction with Avdel NeoSpeed fasteners