The Fastener Training Institute (FTI), a non-profit training provider, and the Industrial Fasteners Institute (IFI), an industry trade and standards organization, are co-producing a webinar on using industrial standards.
This class will take place on Tuesday, March 16th from 12-2 p.m. ET | 11 a.m.-1 p.m. CT | 9–11 a.m. PT.
Participants will initially be paired together and will work to solve two representative everyday fastening problems by consulting and using common industrial standards. Next, a discussion regarding each pairing’s solution and how they achieved it will follow with expert presentations.
Attendees will gain experience in using industrial standards and are encouraged to have a copy of the IFI Book of Standards available to use during the webinar.
Who should attend?
• Those new to the fastener industry or manufacturing
• Seasoned veterans that work with fasteners
• Individuals looking for practical experience with industrial standards
What topics will be covered?
• How to solve everyday problems using common industrial standards
• Various solutions to the problems and how they were achieved
• Hands on experience using industrial standards
The class instructors will be Laurence Claus and Salim Brahimi.
To register, please click here. IFI members can receive registration at no charge.